Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Can I push?

My 4 year old is crazy!  I'm not being mean, you can go back through my older post and find MANY that prove my point.  Today was no different.  She has done, and said and done too many things today that have made me laugh, that I have to share.  To start with she had a dentist appointment this morning to get fluoride (?) painted on her teeth to help protect them so we don't have to do any more oral surgeries (don't get me started on it again...  another day).  Catalina was a little nervous about going this morning, and kept asking what they were going to do.   I told her I thought they were going to paint her teeth.  She was a little shocked.  I then asked her if she wanted them to paint her teeth purple?  That was a big no!  Along with green, blue, yellow, red...  She wanted her teeth to be white! 

This evening my husband is working with a bunch of 11yr old scouts in our back yard.  They are working on using axes and saws and so forth.  We have a dead tree in the back yard, and part of the evening will involve chopping the tree down.  Catalina has been standing by the back door to watch them the whole time.  I called her to me, and told her that she needed to leave daddy alone, and she replied... "I need to learn how to chop down a tree, what if I have to chop down a tree and I don't know how yet?  I need to watch so I will know how to chop it down."  That is so true!

And finally the funny from the day that answers the question to the title of this blog.  I went and picked up Catalina from preschool with Myra in the stroller.  We were walking home, Catalina trying to run and beat Josh Jr., when she came back to me and asked if she could push>  I said sure and handed over the stroller to her...  She quickly "pushed" it off the side walk into the grass, and then ran of laughing at me, taunting that she was going to beat me home!

Got to love her :)

1 comment:

  1. I really have no idea where she comes up with these things! But it is so great to capture them in your blog!

    ReplyDelete