Monday, August 8, 2011

Last Movie Night of the Year :(


Tonight was the last movie night of the year :(  Very sad...  Not because of the movie, we watched Mulan, and it was great!  But sad because it was the last.  There will be no more movie nights this season.  And not to many days left to swim with the kids being back in school.  The summer was so much fun, but went way too fast.  As we were leaving the pool tonight one of the lifeguards came out to the car to tell my girls good bye.  She leaves tomorrow to go up to college.  It is sad to see them leave.  It is nights like tonight that makes what I do on the pool board worth while...  I probably be back to wondering why I am doing it by Thursday night (another pool board meeting that night).  But as for today, I love our pool :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! I love Josh's "farmer's tan"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh quoting Eeyore in relation to Jeremy's comment above:
    "Thanks for noticin'!"

    ReplyDelete