Saturday, August 13, 2011

Car Pooling

Apparently carpooling looks like dating to my 4 year old... And dating leads to marriage (in her 4 year old head).  And that being said, Josh is going to marry Jaimee (his sister) in my 4 year old's head!

Little back ground for you...  Josh and Jaimee are running a 5k this morning (actually they are running as I write this).  Jaimee came and picked up Josh so they could go together (since neither of their spouses were going to support them).  Josh quickly changed his shirt, and they took off.  And that is when Catalina stated that it looks like they are "gonna marry".

I pointed out to Cat that they can't get married because Josh was already married to me.  She replied "well if you break up, he's gonna marry her!"  And the fact that Jaimee is Josh's sister didn't really matter in the whole scheme of things.  The conversation went on for several minuets.  And when I told her that Josh and I were not going to break up she said "you might, lot of people break up."  And when I said I don't want to break up with Josh she replied, "Well he might break up with you."

So I guess we have to watch WHO we carpool with, or my sweet 4 year old might think we are "gonna marry" someone else... 

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she thinks:
    #1. That either of us might break up with each other.
    #2. That I would marry Jaimee.
    #3. That she is ever going to see Ty again (let alone "marry" him!)

    ReplyDelete