Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hair

Savannah ~ Before



Today was a hair cut type of day!  I have been wanting to cute my hair for a LONG time now, but I was waiting for the end of the summer hoping it would be long enough to cute and donate to Locks of Love and still have some to do something with :)  Today was the day!  My good friend Mindy cut probably about 11 inches off!  And I love it so far.  It is so much lighter! 

Savannah ~ After
My new hair cut prompted the girls to want their hair cut.  Brooklyn decided that she wanted to wait for my friend to cut her hair, and he went back and forth on how much she would want cut off.  Savannah COULD NOT WAIT to have her cut, as so I cut it for her.  Probably shorter than I would like, but she wanted it short.  And sweet Catalina WANTED her hair cut!  SHORT!  I argued with her, talked to her, and tried to convince her to wait for Josh to get home, to make sure she REALLY wanted to have it cut.  I finally gave in and "trimmed" it.  Half way through cutting her hair she started to get mad at me.  "You cutting the back? I told you not to cut the back!"  ?!?!?!?  Really???  Then what did you want me to cut???
Catalina ~ Before
*Side note*  I think this was Catalina's first "official " hair cut!
Catalina ~ After

2 comments:

  1. Are you cuttin' dee back ?! I tole you naht to! How funny! She was so excited to show me that she got a "twim" though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't get over how short Savannah's hair is (love her expression!) and I cracked up about what Cat said!

    ReplyDelete