Friday, August 5, 2011

Winning!!!

Earlier this week Josh won a BUNCH of stuff from a radio station.  Over two hundred dollars worth of stuff.  It was awesome!  I blogged last year about my addiction with winning, and I have to say that it hasn't gone away.  I mentioned my friends blog that gives away things.  Since I won the first time I have won MANY more times.  And another friend started a similar blog that I have also won many times on (all though it has been a while for both blogs).  But Josh's winning on Monday inspired me to call yesterday to try and win on a different radio station that was doing a giveaway if you could answer the question correctly.  I got through easily twice (actually three times, but I hung up the third time, because I didn't have an answer to give) but sadly I did not have the right answer...  I thought more about the question, and I finally came up with a good answer, and called again.  And I got through!  And it rang, and rang!  And while it was ringing the deejay on the radio gave another clue, that made me second guess my answer.  So I came up with a different answer before they answered my line.  The question was: According to a recent survey nearly 20% of women admit to doing this at least once during their life. Doing what? My third guess was hanging posters in their room (I know lame).  And I was soooo close.  At this point I knew that my other answer was right, and that there was no way I would get a fourth chance to try and win.  So I asked if my husband could answer too (I have heard others try this and they have said yes to them).  His answer was : Kiss a poster!  And he was right!  And so Josh won again this week!  If you'd like to listen to the whole thing from the radio you can go here ...  But you really don't NEED to listen to it.  You get the gist of how it went :)

*We won four tickets to the Parade of Homes (yay!) and four tickets to the Colorado State Fair!

1 comment:

  1. I loved that Captain Dan wanted to talk to you again about whose poster you "maybe, possibly" kissed! Hee hee! Nice win Pretty lady! :)

    ReplyDelete