Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Catalina





Today's post comes from my sweet Catalina (who is 3). She is so funny (at least we think so)!

A couple conversations with Catalina...

Cat to me: Mommy Matthew wants to go on a date.

Me: Tell Matthew you're not old enough.

Cat into play phone: Matthew I can't. Mommy says I not old enough.

Cat to me: Matthew says OK... He not kiss me on the lips.

Boy are we in trouble...
Later... Cat is suppose to be cleaning her room. She comes running into the office and the following conversation occurs...


Cat (with her arms tucked into her shirt): Mommy! Mommy! I lost my arms! I lost them Mommy! I can't find my arms!

Me... I laugh

Cat: Really Mommy I lost my arms. They not in my shirt. I lost them!
Me... more laughing

Cat: I lost my arms Mommy! That means I can't clean!

3 comments:

  1. Awww...Cat is so cute and clever!! She cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will be so grateful that you kept these records of her early love for her bethrothed (aka Matthew). What an adorable video montage it will make at their wedding reception! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat and Matthew will have beautiful kids!! And mischievous too!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete