Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Head

Those of you who read my husband's blog will know this... We watched Moulin Rouge for the first time a couple of nights ago, and I stayed awake the whole time! I know, I know, crazy! But I have to be honest with you, I thought it was a little weird. Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but it was weird. Maybe I was too tired to keep up with it... who knows. Josh loved it. But ever since we watched it though, I have had the "secret love song" stuck in my head. It won't go away. I mean it leaves briefly, but then it comes right back. So here it is the middle of the night (4:30 am) and I am singing in my head (mostly) the same set of words over and over and over again. Really I was going to blog about something else, but I can't think of anything but this song. And it's not like I remember all the words... no just like a line or two. And I'm not sure that I even have that line right... But I still just keep thinking it. So there you go. Now you are in my head with me, and maybe if you get the words stuck in your head they will leave mine :) so I leave you now with... "I will love you, till the end of time."

2 comments:

  1. I hate when that happens, when you get a song stuck in your head. And it usually is just one line or part of the song that keeps being repeated. Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never knew I could feel like this.
    Like I've never seen the sky before.
    I want to vanish inside your kiss.
    Every day I love you more and more.
    Look into my heart can you feel it sing?
    Telling you to give me everything.
    Seasons may change, Winter to Spring.
    But I'll love you until the end of time.

    Come what may. Come what may.
    I will love you until my dying day.

    I could go one but you get the gist ... I'll teach you the rest of the cong sometime sweeite! :)

    ReplyDelete