Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I Don't Like to Wear Clothes!





Before you get the wrong idea about me, let me assure you that I do indeed like to wear clothes. But Myra does not. At least she doesn't seem to today...



The day started off at about 6:15. Myra woke and was hungry, not a big surprise. The big surprise was when I put my hand down in the car seat looking for her pacifier and found poop! Lots of poop! And sweet Myra just smiled a big huge smile at me.


So she was cleaned up and fed, and then bathed... all before 7am. About 9am Myra pooped again. Not wanting to repeat our earlier experience, I was quick to go and change her. And sweet Myra decided that she should pee while I was changing her... all over her clothes! Now I'll admit, I was bad mom... I did not go and bathe Myra again. I just changed her clothes... again.




Now fast forward the day to 1:30pm. Myra has just eaten... twice... quite a bit. I go to move her to burp her and out comes most all of what just went in... through her mouth and nose :( All over her and me (it felt and looked like I peed my pants, and I had to change). Now again I admit I did not bathe her after this incident... Mostly because she went right to sleep after.


Now it is 4pm... And Myra poops once more. And it doesn't go everywhere, but close enough. So she is changed and her still damp from spit up outfit is in the pile to wash... This time Myra gets a bath... with help from sisters... and a new clean outfit...



So let's wrap up and do the count on clothes... Myra 4 outfits today; Mom 2 outfits
Oh and as a final note... Myra's cousin Jaxon peed on me tonight too...

3 comments:

  1. Whoah!! Sounds like you had one heckuva day with Myra. Sorry that you and she had to wear so many different outfits! It does seem like Myra is deliberately making messes so she can be taken out of her clothes! On the positive side, those are some adorable pictures of Myra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Myra just appreciates how darn cute you dress her and she just wants to wear several outfits in one day... but the whole Jaxon peeing on you thing... that just seemed like he was out to get you! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last pic of Myra says it all ... although I can't help but hear "Hey Hey Hey it's Fat Albert" with the cheesy grin she is sporting!

    BTW ... I don't like it when you wear clothes either ... much better without! Hee hee ... :)

    ReplyDelete