Saturday, August 7, 2010

Prade of Homes

It is one of my favorite times of the year. And no it's not because my Birthday is coming up. It is because the Parade of Homes starts today (OK technically it is after midnight, but I have been a sleep for like 3 or 4 hours so I think it is still Friday). Now you'd think with having just bought a new house (actually it's been 5 months! Wow! Where did the time go???) and with all the homes we went to see before buying the one we did, that I would have no interest in going to look at homes again. But I do. And Josh loves me lots so he said he would still go if that's what I want. And I do! But is it silly to go and pay $20 to look at homes when you are never planning to move again???

3 comments:

  1. Is it $20 for the Parade?!?! Wow!! Guess we haven't been in a few years... I thought it was like five bucks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, it's not silly... you need decorating ideas, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Jaimee: it's $10 bucks per person
    @ Jenn: that's a good excuse

    @ my beautiful wife Karen: we'll be visiting these homes when we're old and gray ... and that's just fine as long as I'm with you!

    ReplyDelete