Thursday, August 5, 2010

The First Full Day of School!

School started... Yesterday! But it was only a half day and I didn't feel it was worthy of a blog spot... Plus Cat was so funny yesterday that I had to write about her :)







But Back to school (hehe)...Because we moved earlier this year, our kids got to great opportunity to start at a new school this fall. We probably could have made arrangements to leave them at their old school, but then I would have to drive them every day. But if they go to the school by our new house, then they can just walk, or ride their bikes. And my kids love to ride their bikes. So we are at a new school (mostly... Josh Jr. actually went to kindergarten at Ridgeview, but it has been several years), and so far so good. The kids came home yesterday saying they had a good day (except for Ben... he said it was bad because he already had homework). And today they are back at school for their first FULL day of school. Hopefully they will continue thinking it is good :) We all walked to the school together yesterday. Except for Cat... She had to be pushed in "HER" stroller.

The kids wanted me to walk with them again today... but I told them that they would have to "walk" with me then... not ride their bikes.






They rode their bikes:)

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! Thank you for taking them and sharing them with us! I can't believe how grown up the kids seem now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear, Brooklyn's hair looks so much longer and I just saw her on Sunday!! :P Love you, love those kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious honey! "They rode their bikes." My new favorite quote about our adorable children! :)

    ReplyDelete