Monday, August 23, 2010

Fingers and Toes!

All the girls toes from a Sunday "pedicure" in May









My good friend Mindy took me to get my very first pedicure almost two weeks ago.  Since then my three older girls have been asking for me to paint their toes...  I finally made time for it this afternoon.  I had even bought stars and dots to put on their toes like mine :)  Brooklyn was so excited to have a "pedicure".  She would still like a real one for her birthday though... We'll see.
Fingers from May!
Brooklyn's and Savannah's fingers...
Cat wouldn't come back for the picture
Notice how Cat is holding all her
fingers WIDE apart!
Cat's Fingers
Catalina's Toes!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea for a post! Love these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... when you said three older girls I was totally floored! Do you really have FOUR girls?!?! ;) Just weird hearing that... lol. I love you and your girls (and boys for that matter!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap! We have FOUR girls?! When did this ... oh yeah, I remember. Now I'll never get to use the bathroom again ... sheesh!

    ReplyDelete