Thursday, August 19, 2010

Parade of Homes III

This will be the finale addition of blogs on the Parade of homes until next year.  Josh and I finished seeing the last of the homes today.  We saw 21 out of the 23 possible homes.  We chose to skip one because it was down in Fountain, and we missed the other one because they were not open... both times we went to it... grrr.  I know it's stupid, but OPEN UP!  Really you are the cheapest house in the parade and I'm sure THE most exciting... OPEN UP! 

Red Rocks Canyon Open Space
Moving on... We finally saw some great homes.  There was one for 1.8 million dollars that was great, and had FANTASTIC views.  I loved it... Until Josh pointed out that the cost of the home was 6 TIMES the cost of our house and not even twice as big as our house... dream squasher... I mean really I had saved up 1.7 million and was almost ready to buy that house, but whatever...


Over all the parade was... good.  There were some great homes (finally), and I was able to have a lot of fun looking at them with Josh.   I am already looking forward to next years Parade of Homes :)

1 comment:

  1. Very funny blog! You have a great sense of humor and I liked your sarcastic comments! Sounds like it was fun, and I'm glad you were able to enjoy the Parade of Homes with Josh!

    ReplyDelete