Monday, August 9, 2010

A day of First!











Today was a day of firsts for me. I turned 35 today. Never done that before :) Bought (well Josh actually bought them for me) Disney print pj bottoms, never wore Eeyore pj's before.



Ate at a Chinese restaurant I have never been to before.


Took two little girls to preschool for the very first time, they have never been before.



Got a pedicure, never had someone do that to my feet before (but will most definitely do it again).



It was a fantastic day. There was also a lot of other things that I did, that I have done before. Josh got us breakfast from McDonald's. We went and saw a few homes from the Parade of Homes. Josh got us drinks from Sonic. And we were able to go out to dinner at Red Lobster tonight (thanks Grandma Julie for watching all the kids). We ended the night by watching Psych. Josh has certainly spoiled me today. But that has been done before :)

Josh was very sweet and stayed up all night with Myra Sunday night. She decided that she didn't want to really sleep. So he took care of her so that I could get a good night sleep. Thanks honey!I wanted a new watch for my birthday because my last one had died.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good day! You and I should go and get pedicures and then go to On The Border for a date one time... :) Love you! I love that picture of you and Myra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pedicure!! Your nails look so cool! I'm glad you had a nice birthday and day full of "firsts"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my defense, the day wasn't ALL that great ... oh waitaminute, you meant those things in a good way ... whew! I agree 100% then! :)

    Thanks for letting me celebrate so many firsts with you!

    ReplyDelete