Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blessing Day






Today we Blessed Myra. After we had all of our family over for a luncheon. It was very nice, and for the most part I think a lot of fun. It is crazy to think back and see how much our family has grown and changed. This afternoon I pulled out Josh Jr.'s scrapbook, and looked at the pictures from the day we blessed him. Boy have Josh and I aged some :( Of course back then we looked WAY to young to have had a kid. So I guess now we probably look just about right. I love my family and I am so grateful that they could share in this special day.
Myra is laying on the blanket Josh's grandma made for Josh Jr. It was the last one she knitted. We have used it for every baby blessing.

2 comments:

  1. Karen, you look beautiful in these pictures! So does Myra, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these pictures! Myra looks so beautiful (but then again she's ALWAYS beautiful!) I had a great time at the luncheon! Thank you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete