Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's Tuesday Night!!!

It's Tuesday night.  For those of you who don't know, Josh goes to the church and plays basketball on Tuesday nights.  Now one might start to resent being left week after week to do what ever by themselves, while their spouse is away...  And there might have been a time that I felt that way...  But now I tend to enjoy it.  I have two to two and a half hours all to myself (I am big stickler on bed time for the kids on Tuesday nights :)  I get my down time, and I can spend it doing what every I want, and I don't feel guilty for not cleaning, reading to kids, or what ever other chores there might be to do.

Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Lately I have spent my Tuesday nights watching an old TV show that I love.  My sweet sister gave my the first season of Scarecrow and Mrs. King on DVD recently, and I am loving it.  I use to watch this show in reruns as a teenager/early adult.  I still enjoy watching it.  I love the sugesstion of romance (I am a big romance fan) and can't wait for it to develop more.  I am a little more than half way through the first season, and look forward to watching it on Tuesday nights to come :)

So excuse me now... I am going to go back to cuddling my baby, and watching Scarecrow and Mrs. King :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being so supportive of my basketball addiction. Absence makes the heart grow fonder ... and little doses like this make me love you so much more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally remember "Scarecrow and Mrs. King" - great show!! I'm glad you are able to find time to enjoy it! P.S. Love the picture of Myra! P.P.S. It was fun going to lunch with you and Myra and Jaimee and her kids today!

    ReplyDelete