Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Snuggles!

It's Tuesday night again...  And I am holding my baby and watching Scarecrow and Mrs. King again...  I am worried, I just found out that season two is not out on DVD yet, and I only have two more episodes left... what am I going to do??? 

Myra at two months!
But I will still have my baby to hold :)  I find it hard to get things done these days.  I often find myself holding my baby...  And it's not because she is crying or even fussing (she's asleep right now).  I just can't seem to put her down.  I love snuggling with my baby!  She is so sweet. 

Bob and Jaxon
My older brother moved back to Colorado about a month ago.  He has six kids, but only three at home.  The youngest being almost three weeks younger than Myra.  I love watching my brother with Jaxon...  It makes me remember back when his other kids were young.  This was before Josh and I had even met. 

Bob and I share a love for snuggling babies.  I use to think my brother was a little crazy about his babies.  He would kiss on them all the time.  He would say how kissable they were.   And I loved his kids, but I just didn't quite get it...  Until I had my own kids...

And now I understand!
Bob and Jaxon

3 comments:

  1. That's why they smell so good! You're kissin' on 'em all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures, especially the one of Myra (she is so beautiful!) Her picture alone explains why you love to snuggle her all of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way until I had my own kid. Now he is getting old enough that he doesn't like cuddles all the time. :(

    ReplyDelete