Thursday, August 12, 2010

Josh!






There is way too much to post on the subject of "Josh", but I thought I'd pick one thing and start there. Through out our marriage Josh and I have always enjoyed watching a good comedy, whether it is a movie or a sitcom. But we love to find funny shows. Tonight when I got home (I was at a board meeting for the pool we go to) Josh was watching "The Office". We (and by we I mean Josh... and sometimes me if I don't fall a sleep) have been watching seasons of "The Office" on Netflix online. It was enjoyable to sit and watch a couple of episodes with Josh, and to here him laugh so hard. I love when he has to pause the show because he is laughing too much. Here is a short incomplete list of shows we love to laugh with...


The Office

Cougar Town

Castle

Leverage

Chuck

Friends



2 comments:

  1. Great shows!! I need to start watching "Chuck" because if you guys like it then it must be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too true ... there is not enough room in the world to post everything about the subject of "Josh" ... but fortunately there is a very limited demand for that type of information so it's a win-win-win scenario. :)

    ReplyDelete